Thursday, September 1, 2011

Intro

For those that know me, you know how dedicated I am with my training. You also know that I am sure of very few things in life ASIDE from the gym lol My plans change day to day;but I'm pretty sure that's just part of growing up :) So after my years of training and eating like a machine, I've decided to put it all together and work towards competing in the Crossfit Games for 2012. Win or lose, I love this stuff. It pretty much defines who I am. If one day I could make a living off of bettering people's lives the way it has bettered mine, I would be both successful AND happy lol I have a few goals for myself that I want to achieve come years' end and I will get into those at a later point. For now, feel free to speak your mind to me. I welcome any and all thoughts, ideas, criticisms, etc. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment