Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Got somethin that you need to know; be the the realest shit I never wrote...

Hell of a day today. Shit lol We are faced with many decisions in life; some easy, some harder to swallow. Never be afraid to choose; because no matter what, you're getting to where you're supposed to be regardless of what happens between points A and B. You see many people who let these day to day strifes run their lives, and then you see those who walk fearlessly through the unknown. But do not get ahead of yourself; for those so called "fearless" still bleed, they still cry, they still eat, sleep, breathe, just like everyone else. Noone is impervious to making "bad" decisions, but it is how you handle the aftermath that defines you. If you choose to follow this blog, then you're gonna get to know me pretty intimately probably. So leave now if you want. I have no problem opening up to strangers, or delving deeper than most of my friends know me. I'm an open book, literally ask me and I will tell. I Love my life and all those in it, both friend and foe. I'm thankful for the hand I was dealt, and I will proudly admit that I have crossed many wrong paths throughout my journey. But it has made me who I am today. You may think you know me, but trust me, you probably don't.




So on to the training portion of the day LOL


Did a 15 Minute on the Minute for Bench Press today.


215x2 On the minute for 15 min. Never really a strong excercise for me; but as posted, I'm taking these next few months to really work on my weaknesses. I would rather be a well rounded person than extremely awesome at one solitary thing :)



Then comes the Work Capacity which quite surprisingly left me gassed lol It's only as hard as you make it though;)


6 Rounds for Time: 12 Walking Lunges(115), 25 yd Sprint, 12 Dips

Finished in 11:28, all reps unbroken. The lunges got tough towards the end as my glutes were tightening up BIG time haha I'm working on the stretching aspect of my training as well as the physical aspect. One day I'll be able to drop into the split on command....YA OK.



Finished up with some Double Under work to wrap it up for the day. Off to work, gotta make a livin right?


-John

No comments:

Post a Comment